21 March 2009

I Love Cupcakes in the Springtime...



I love cupcakes in the springtime.
I love cupcakes in the fall.
I love cupcakes in the winter when it drizzles,
I love cupcakes in the summer when it sizzles.



I love cupcakes every moment,
Every moment of the year.
I love cupcakes, why, oh why do I love cupcakes?
Because my love is near.



I love cupcakes every moment,
Every moment of the year.
I love cupcakes, why, oh why do I love cupcakes?
Because my love is near.



These cupcakes are for celebrating Sandrine's 22nd birthday. She asked for a Spring theme, and what's more perect than blooming roses, butterflies in flight and early Easter bunnies hopping through the field? Broadway Blueberry Swirl and Caramel Dolce cupcakes topped with MMF, marzipan and chocolate decorations (butterfly idea from "Hello, Cupcake!").



Note: I LOVE PARIS LYRICS are the property of the respective authors, artists and labels and Little Miss Cupcake in no way takes copyright, or claims the lyrics belong to her. Paroles: Fr : Jacques Larue. Musique: Cole Porter 1953 "On The Moon" Titre original: "I love Paris" ©

5 comments:

  1. Oh great. Now I am not only craving cupcakes but I will have that song playing on my mental jukebox all weekend. The least you could do is overnight me some cupcakes. ; ) Btw, the ones with the roses are exquisite. I think Sandrine will be jumping for joy -- or however the French show their appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cupcakes are so beautiful! I love the butterflies. I've been thinking about making them for awhile but they look tricky. Were they hard to make? did they break easily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful cupcakes :) it spring time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all. I had fun making them too!

    Junko, the butterflies are super easy. I used all chocolate on them vs. candy melt cause so that's orange-colored white chocolate. The one problem I had was the dark chocolate dried so fast, I didn't have a chance to pull it into the orange to make a more life-like look. But I think they still came out pretty and no breakage whatsoever. I stored them overnight in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these cupcakes colours, and I particularly like the rose cupcakes with the little pearls. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete