26 May 2009

Whodunit? A Caper & Cupcakes...


If you happen to be in Paris and have any amateur crime sleuths or fans of CSI at home, you may want to check out the Crim'Expo at Parc de la Villette. My kids are too young for it but it sure does sound like fun. The crime? Someone has murdered the director of the museum and it's up to you to solve the mystery before the end of the visit.



These cupcakes were ordered for a lucky 9 year-old and his friends who will be visiting the exhibit this week. He is a big crime buff and I hope these make his visit even sweeter. They are a mix of flavors off the Black & Whites menu decorated with marshmallow fondant magnifying glasses, footprints, crime scene tape and question marks.



As for me, well, I'll just have to content myself with an Agatha Christie novel (Hercule Poirot of course, not Miss Marple) or a rerun of Murder by Death, one of my favorite mystery movies until I can sneak away without the kids to la Villette. For those of you who do make it over, happy sleuthing!



RELATED POSTS : Cupcakes Take the Cake - Crime scene cupcakes

3 comments:

  1. I think we know who done it. It was Little Miss Cupcake, in the kitchen, with the mixing machine.

    Love the crime scene cupcakes. And it is a crime that I have to sample one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you both! These sure were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete