02 July 2010

Food Glorious Food


Sorry I have been a bit absent as of late here. I've been busy with my regular orders and lots and lots of preparations as we get ready for Cupcake Camp this Sunday. I do hope to see some of you Paris-based folks there. I am bringing a whole host of new flavors including Walking on Sunshine: Orange zest cupcakes filled with home-made lemoncurd and topped with strawberry buttercream; Stuffed Elvis: Banana cupcakes filled with home-made, organic marshmallow fluff and topped with peanut butter cream cheese buttercream and chocolate, and the Sex & the City-inspired, Got to Be Real: Cosmpolitan cupcake: Cranberry cupcakes with a Triple Sec-Lime Buttercream.

We have almost 50 bakers and over 1500 cupcakes committed for Sunday afternoon. You can see the whole line-up here:
I'll be back in a few days with lots of pictures and tales from Paris' first ever Cupcake Camp!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...They look absolutely delicious!!! Cupcake Camp is gonna be a hit...you'll see. The only problem is that I won't be there ;P

    Have fun!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete