25 September 2010

Give It Away, Give It Away, Give It Away Now

Today Printemps Nation unveils its Odyssea Boutique in conjunction with the walks/runs that will happen across France next Sunday in support of breast cancer. All items in the boutique will be pink and 100% proceeds of sales will be donated to the Institut Gustave Roussy, Europe's leading breast cancer research and treatment center.



Printemps wanted to purchase cupcakes from me for the event but I have been thinking for a while now of how I could make my little business more charitable. I am proud to announce that I will be donating 150 cupcakes today to the Odyssea boutique at Printemps (I would have made more but have been busy making 250 cupcakes for a wedding this morning!). Every centime from my sales will go to l'Institut Gustave Roussy. Please come by and show your support by purchasing one of my "Cupcakes with a Cause" today; priced at 3,50 each, they will be available in boxes of 1, 2 and 6 cupcakes.

6 comments:

  1. Donating 150 of those beautiful babies?! How wonderful of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gesture Cat !! Good Luck with all that you have on your plate today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Cupcakes for charity is a passion of mine, and everyone who get to taste one of your delicious cupcakes will love it even more cause of the good its doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so generous !!
    I hope every cupcake will be sold

    ReplyDelete
  5. You -- and your cupcakes -- are the best, Cat! So, has Printemps asked you to stay on through October?

    ReplyDelete