07 December 2010

Computer Blue

Good news cupcake lovers: my cupcakes will be hanging out soon permanently at a new location in the 11th. I am hoping to do two deliveries per week. I made several batches of cupcakes for their Grand Opening including these I Want (Cotton) Candy. More details to come on this very soon!



The first two weeks of January are going to be very busy. I have been getting a lot of orders from companies looking to send a unique end-of-the-year gift to Clients. I offer entirely customized options such as cupcake flavor, colored or themed cupcake case and an edible version of your logo or image on top. Here's mine; can you imagine what yours may look like?! I can also provide gift-packaging and personalized messages as well as delivery of your gifts throughout Paris. Contact me for a cost estimate at info@sugardazecupcakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment