15 March 2011

Let's Spend the Night Together

...or my evening with Clovis Cornillac. Let me explain...

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the co-producers of a new film to work with them on a project. They invited me to a private screening of the film last night to assist in my inspiration and creativity. I dragged my husband along and we had a great time. The film, Une Folle Envie (or "A Burning Desire" for you anglophones) stars Clovis and Olivia Bonamy as a couple who are prepared to do whatever it takes to have a baby.



It's a really sweet film that follows Rose & Yann's (Bonamy & Cornillac's) highs and lows in their pursuit to get pregnant. Both attended the screening last night as well as the director, Bernard JeanJean, other members of the cast, like Elise Larnicol and Francois Vincentelli, and crew, and various producers. Clovis, who sat in the row directly behind us in the theater with his wife and adorable kids, is just as cute in real life as he appears on the big screen. He plays Yann with his usual charm and great comedic timing.



Olivia Bonamy, also known as Romain Duris' better half (le sigh), is gorgeous on-screen and off, and really stole the show. She's talented and stylish and funny and sexy - really, what's not to love about this gal?

I'll be back to tell you about a great give-away I'll be running in conjunction with the film's release on May 18 thanks to SND Films, as well as to share the details of my participation in this project. In the meantime, you can check out the trailer here.

3 comments:

  1. What fun!!! Can't wait to see what you concoct for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued with your involvement on this project! Looking forward to hearing more, I like the poster design for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Can't wait to hear more about this! How fun! Good cupcakes lead to great opportunities, and that makes sense because your cupcakes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete